Sunday, January 17, 2010

First meeting of 2010 and vote for your favorite book!

Hello Joyful Hearts!

Our first meeting of the year will be Monday, January 18th at 9:30 am as usual. We will start with our devotional "Grace Filled Moments" and then we will spend a little time discussing which text we'd like to read this semester to help us begin this year on the right foot!

Here are some options on the table, and we'd love to hear your ideas and recommendations too.

Choosing Beauty:A 30-Day Spiritual Makeover for Women - Gina Loehr

Graced and Gifted: Biblical Wisdom for the Homemaker's Heart
- Kimberly Hahn

The Better Part: A Christ-Centered Resource for Personal Prayer - Fr. John Bartunek

We so much hope to see you and your little ones at the meeting tomorrow. Many blessings of joy to you in your motherhood!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://businesseshome.net

    ReplyDelete